Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Okay, I'll be the first to admit it, I'm guilty of grabbing grapes and barely running water over them before I eat them... well all that's changed now! I ran into a friend of mine and we stopped for a bite to eat. She's a RN and I saw her whip out a bottle of FIT and spray her apple, rub it and pour bottled water over it. I just looked at her like ooookay.
She said, "Look like that if you want to, but if you knew what you could be eating you'd spray too." I won't go into what all she said because I'm still shuddering, but I will tell you I bought a couple bottles of FIT for us to start using. I'm not endorsing this product, but I encourage you to research whats "lurking" on our fruits and vegtables. If you don't want to purchase FIT, no problem, but SCRUB your produce. Don't just let water run over it and think that's enough..... okay? promise?
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment